Our subscription to the Zinio E-Magazine service has now expired and has been replaced by Pressreader
PressReader provides access to over 7000 daily newspaper and magazine titles from more than 100 countries, in over 60 languages while connected to the Internet.
Read a newspaper or magazine in its original or screen-friendly format, print articles, listen to audio narration, and translate content from around the world in up to 17 languages.
PressReader gives you:
- Free instant same day access to thousands of newspapers and magazines worldwide.
- Including UK national daily and weekend titles.
- Free to all library members.
- Available 24/7.
- Download and read offline.
- Dedicated Apple and Android apps. Just search for Pressreader in the AppStore or Google Play.
How to access
There are two ways to access PressReader:
- Access PressReader on any Bradford library computer or library Wi-Fi without logging in or creating a PressReader account. Simply visit www.pressreader.com and you will automatically gain access.
- Create a PressReader account with your library card, either on your PC at home/office or via the app. This will allow you to access the newspapers and magazines collection remotely:
- Visit the PressReader website
- Click Sign In, and select Library Card
- Select Bradford or type Bradford in the search box
- Enter your Library card number (if this ends in an “x” please change “x” to a random number)